Patch 0.2.0228 (28.02.2019)
- Fixed missing KDA data on scoreboard and minimap
- Experience orbs does not spawn inside asteroids now
- More detailed info for players with disabled WebGL support.
- Added ability to delete chat messages for admins
- Added announcements for kill streaks
- Fixed some ui elements getting blurry on low resolution devices
- Performance optimisations
Patch 0.2.0207 (07.02.2019)
- Improved physics calculations and client side prediction for smoother movements
- Fixed bug where suiiding can give you experience and score
- Fixed experience bars visual bug accuring when player die
- Changed asset loading system, it was downloading assets when necessary but causing hiccups while loading. Now downloading all assets before game starts
- Added loading screen
- Battle camera now follows enemies when player is dead
- Increased shield regeneration of all ships, receiving damage stops shield regeneration for a short time
- Testing decals for new ship customisation method
- Testing battle royale like game mode
Patch 0.2.0124 (24.01.2019)
- Improved 2d rendering performance
- Improved mobile UI and controller
Patch 0.2 Released on Test Server (17.01.2019)
- Added 1v1 and 3v3 game modes in addition to FFA game mode
- Added lots of new game elements like towers, mining stations, drones etc.
- Added minimap
- Improved experience and health orb spawn mechanics with more balanced and controlled system
- Improved user experience on mobile devices, testing the game on tablets
- Lots of small graphics improvements
Patch 0.1.1120 (20.11.2018)
- Fixed some visual bugs happening on Firefox.
- Added 4th ship for testing.
Patch 0.1.1031 (31.10.2018)
- Fixed keyboard focus loss issue when clicking outside of the game area.
- Reduced map size.
- Increased all ships default max health and max shield.
Patch 0.1.1027 (27.10.2018)
- Added quick access button for toggling graphics quality
- Some GUI improvements
Patch 0.1.1024 (24.10.2018)
- Added option to disable camera shakes
- GUI improvements for low resolution screens or game platforms using small game container.
- Increased score gain for killing enemies.
V0.1 is Released (22.10.2018)
Welcome to Endless League. Since this is the first patch note i'll give some info about the game and our future plans.
Endless League is a MOBA-like (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) game with spaceships. Each player takes control of a single ship, custumise it however they like and join the battle.
Currently there are 3 different ship classes, each with unique weapons and abilities. You can find more information about these ships and abilities in the Edit Ship menu.
We are releasing our first version with only 3 ship classes and 1 game mode but that doesn't mean there will be no more. In the future releases we will be adding:
- More ship classes
- 5v5 Team Match
- More customisation options for ships
- Improve game balance
- Improve Leaderboard system
- Guides - Tutorials for players having trouble
- Friend System
- Improved optimisation settings for low-end devices
If you are having trouble, have a suggestion or just want to chat, you can contact us via our Discord channel.